Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and times of year. I love to decorate for Halloween because the decorations you can find are so cute and I love all the colors. I did a lot more than I did last year...I think I did a display everywhere possible :)



I love these candy corn guys. I ordered them off etsy from a business in Louisiana. They are outdoor wood and come with metal stakes so you can stand them up. I put them down the side of my house with lots of lights for night time. 
Front of the house with Black netting over the rocking chairs and cute signs!

I planted mums and pansies in my whiskey barrel and put mimi pumpkins and a broom in a mesh container. 


I love this felt witch. My mom gave her to me in my first halloween care package :) I added a lighted witch hat and cute standing owl. 

I put garland and purple lights around the door and candy corn lights in the boxwood tree. 

If you look very closely there are glow in the dark eyes in each begonia cluster :) 


Ghosts in the holly tree :)

Witch on the gate to side yard

Giant orange spider on the trellis to the back. I also put purple lights on it for nighttime 

Front of shed


Back yard set up :)





No comments:

Post a Comment