Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello

I have officially entered the blog world. I am 25 and married to a wonderful man and living in Paradise.
 I am a newlywed and have been decorating and rearranging our house for a little over a year.  My house is my favorite project. I cannot be bored or sit still and I am constantly doing something in my house or garden. I teach Middle School Social Studies so my "projects" are often my stress relievers :)
 I am laid up on my couch because I had surgery and I am not supposed to do anything...well I painted my new outdoor furniture instead of resting. I am now paying for that decision but I am still bored so I decided I want to share all the cool stuff I do in my "Paradise" with the world.
My garden renovation from last year is well underway...I learned some lessons and moved a lot of plants.
I am painting my shed Purple!!
And many other projects coming soon...school is not over yet!
Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment